For the hardcore white water kayakers, the Creek jacket from Peak UK is designed to allow you to perform at your best whilst keeping you dry. The jacket features a pre-bent elbow design, so that the jacket fits without restriction in the paddling position, allowing you to have the best freedom-of-movement. The jacket has built-in high-impact resistant pads at the elbows, shoulder and back offering some additional protection against any knocks and bumps.
A latex neck seal has an outer neoprene cone seal for the ultimate dry protection, with latex seals at the wrists and an Aquaout outer waist seal with grippy, elasticated and light weight X2.5 inner to paiur up with a spraydeck. The water stays out and you can paddle to the max! Made from heavyweight 4-layer material for excellent durability in the toughest of whitewater scenarios.
This jacket is perfect for those hitting big water river runs and taking on steep, unforgiving creeks.
- Articulated cut with bent elbows
- Fully taped seams
- Breathable and durable X4 mid-heavy weight nylon with 20m waterproofing
- Tough ripstop 600d polyester shoulders and elbows
- Latex inner neck with supersoft neo cone outer seal
- Latex inner wrists with Aquaout outer seals
- Aquaout outer waist seal with grippy, elasticated and light weight X2.5 inner
- Sewn hole drainage system between neck seals and elbow fabric
- Fitted with high impact resistant elbow, shoulder and back pads
- Ready for extreme creeking action